Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Whatever. Stupid thing didn't put it on the side like I thought it would. Well, here are Bean's feet. Cute, huh? He also has a little behind just like his dad. He has other parts of his body



but I didn't really want to show you those other parts. Anyways...Bean is doing well. He does all the important things like eat, poop and sleep. Every now and then he opens his eyes and wants to hang out and play. Mom really doesn't like it when he does this at four in the morn. Lindsey is looking fabulous. Plus she tastes terrific. Like grapefruit. He likes to look at the ceiling. Lindsey thinks he is looking at the angels. I think he likes the lights. LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are darling! We can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, can't wait to see the rest! Glad you both could post and that we can easily tell who is narrating. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete