Background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Play time with cousin Andrew

So Andrew is not in this picture, but this is one I took of Ryan. He's changing so much and so fast!!










I put Ryan next to his cousin Andrew, who is about 4 1/2 months older than Ryan, to see the differences in their sizes and to see what they would do. Andrew immediately headed over to Ryan to play. I hope they will be good friends growing up, like I was (and still am) with my cousin Missy who is six months younger than me. Too bad we didn't have Mikelle around to see how all three of them would do. I'll have to remember to try this when she's in town. I'm so excited that Ryan will have cousins to play with!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Linds!! I love that we can watch them grow together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just noticed you started a blog... I had no idea you had a baby!!!! Congrats! He is beautiful! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete